The world’s smallest AED – fits in a pocket! This is perfect for mobile first responders on foot, bike or Segway, or for an Executive Go-Kit. Manual Option Available.
Though this mini defibrillator is small, it meets all of the requirements of an AED. Because it is immensely portable, FRED Easyport dramatically reduces event response time, allowing almost immediate intervention, giving the patient a better chance of survival.
FRED Easport incorporates advanced MULTIPULSE BIOWAVE® technology that reduces myocardium damage and increases the chances of survival. Small, lighweight and portable, the FRED Easyport is a great choice of external defibrillator for doctors, paramedics, and others public service staff, high-risk patients and their family members who have been trained in early defibrillation.
FRED Easyport Key Features
Schiller FRED Easyport is the world’s smallest AED and first pocket defibrillator. The perfect pocket AED for doctors, paramedics, law enforcement, public use and at home with at-risk patients.
- At 13.3 cm x 12.6 cm x 3.5 cm and only 1.1 lbs (490 grams), the FRED is the world’s smallest portable defibrillator.
- An on-device high resolution LCD screen displays easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions.
- For Advanced Responders a Manual Override is available.
- The FRED Easyport comes with 2 non-rechargeable batteries, one set of adult electrode pads, carry case, and memory card.
- Pediatric electrodes pads and a FRED Easyport Training Unit are available.