The Defibtech Lifeline AED package includes:
- Defibtech Lifeline AED
- Second set of adult defibrillation pads
- Prep kit (razor, scissors, nitrile gloves, face shield, absorbent cloth
- Data card
- AED carry case (soft case with handle and shoulder straps)
- Wall mount bracket
- 2 window/door AED stickers
- AED Tracking and E-minders – including pads, batteries, software updates and recalls.
- On-site service across Canada.
- National Medical Direction (optional).
The Defibtech Lifeline AED meets stringent medical standards, but is simple enough for anyone to use.
The Lifeline AED:
» Provides easy-to-follow step-by-step voice instructions
» Is a top choice of first responders
» Has over 10 years of field-tested durability including use in military settings
» Offers convenient SD card for no-charge upgrades when CPR guidelines change
» Features a brightly lit Active Status Indicator powered by a Li 9V battery, allowing the main battery to remain fully charged to save a life
» Has lowest overall cost of ownership of all AEDs in its class