The Defibtech Lifeline View AED package includes:
- Defibtech Lifeline View AED (English/French)
- Second set of adult defibrillation pads
- Prep kit (razor, scissors, nitrile gloves, face shield, absorbent cloth
- Data card
- AED carry case (soft case with handle and shoulder straps)
- Wall mount bracket
- 2 window/door AED stickers
- AED Tracking and E-minders – including pads, batteries, software updates and recalls.
- On-site service across Canada.
- National Medical Direction (optional).
Lightweight, full color video training and “how-to”videos built into the AED
This is a self-testing and self-monitoring AED (provides automatic user notification of pad or battery expiry). Data download and software updates on SD card.
The Defibtech lifeline VIEW AED is the first and only AED with a full-color interactive display that shows step-by-step videos for performing CPR, rescue breathing and external defibrillation. The Lifeline VIEW makes it easy for anyone – from first responders to untrained bystanders – to respond confidently and appropriately during an emergency. This revolutionary life-saving device combines a sleek, user-friendly design with military-grade specifications — including the most proven biphasic waveform.